Mar 23, 2010

SUSANTH's next VENTURE





Sushanth who recently celebrated his birthday had arranged a press meet to publicize his upcoming venture. The movie will be directed by G Nageswara Reddy and will be produced by Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao. The film will hit the floors in the month of April.

“I am going to do a film in the direction of G Nageswara Reddy. It will be produced by Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao and my mother Naga Susheela (producers of Kalidasu and Current). It is a famiy entertainer with Prakash Raj doing a vital role. I waited for a good story though I got many offers after Current. G Nageswara Reddy came up with a nice script. I loved Naga Chaitanya’s Ye Maya Chesave and I am happy it became a blockbuster at box office too,” sushanth said

Chintalapudi Srinivas said, “We are going to produce this movie with Sushant as hero in the direction of G Nageswara Reddy.”




No comments:

Post a Comment