Oct 4, 2011

Devi Sri talks about his 'affairs'...!!!

Everyone knows that music director Devi Sri Prasad is a ladies man and is constantly with several actresses. Especially his bonding with Charmee has been the discussion point in filmnagar. But this rocking composer refuses to let rumors cow him down. "I will be friendly with any actor I please," says Devi, who accepts that actresses like Mamta Mohandas, Charmme and Colors Swathi are his good friends but rubbishes rumors about having an affair with them.

He is frank in admitting that going by his alleged link-ups; he is the most flamboyant personality in Tollywood. "Most people think I party all night long as well as during the weekends," says Devi Sri Prasad. The truth he claims is that he has so much work that he has no time to even "eat or sleep properly".

His long-time bond with Charmme has resulted in rumors of them getting married. "That's not true because she is nothing more than a good friend and also I haven't given marriage a thought. My parents are pestering me to settle down but right now my focus is work.

Given a choice, many married guys would like to become bachelors again," he smiles.

He launched actor Swathi as a singer in 100% Love. "She is one of my close friends, but I discovered she has a sweet voice so I made her sing. People speculated we were involved because we performed on stage together several times," he reasons.

He adds, "Take it or leave it. Nothing can stop me from letting my hair down at select things. As long as my parents and friends trust me, I don't shudder at anything," he says. 

 The composer carries the same attitude even in his professional life. "I will do only films that give me the freedom to innovate as I did with Jr NTR in Ooseravelli," he informs.
"I have special bond with NTR as we gelled together fantastically. He's also famous for bringing energy on to the screen.  This is my fourth film with him and for the first time in NTR's career this album has number of melodies than any film in his career. I am glad that the music is now topping the chart busters."

No comments:

Post a Comment