Aug 28, 2011

RGV’s latest heroine...!!!

Madhu Shalini makes her B'wood debut with Amitabh Bachchan in Ram Gopal Verma'sDepartment 

Talking about her role in Ram Gopal Verma's flick, Madhu says, "I play a gangster who works for the mafia. It is very bold and dynamic and a complete contrast to my earlier roles." Says the elated actress, "Ramu sir had seen my pictures and called me for an audition in Mumbai. And he approved me after my very first audition!" 

Now, she says that she's looking forward to working with veterans like the Big B and Sanjay Dutt. "It is quite a dream come true for me having seen them on screen since I was a kid and now getting a chance to work with them," she quips. 

She reveals that she will start shooting for the film from September 1 and will share screen space with Sanjay Dutt. 

"I don't know if I will also be acting alongside Bachchan sir," she adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment