Aug 28, 2011

Upasana is my best friend: Ram Charan...!!!


"What more can I ask for....from God and my parents when I am going to marry my best friend?" Ram Charan finally speaks up about his bride-to-be Upasana. Speaking to TV9 news channel, he said that Upasana and he have been friends for the last six years.

"She knows everything about me and she's been through many phases of my life. There is nothing in my life that she doesn't aware of," he said.

He also added that she's very sensible girl and loves animals. "She also does charity in big way," Ram Charan said.

About Rachcha

Rachcha is typical commercial Telugu movie. A film that my fans expect me to be in. It is a movie in which my family members love me to see in. Among my dad's movies, I like masala entertainers. So we have designed Rachcha in that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment